- Gommes, R. An Overview of Extreme Agrometeorological Events.
Perarnaud, V. Measures to Monitor and Predict the effects of Agricultural Drought.
- Dambe, D.D. Agrometeorological Inputs in Measures to Alleviate the Effects of Drought and to Combat Desertification.
- Darnhofer, T. Interactions of Desertification and Climate : An Overview.
- Pedgley, D.E. Agrometeorological Information for Locust Control.
- Mwongela, G.N. Agrometeorological Information for Monitoring the Spread of Animal Diseases.
- Bedson, G. Specific Aspects of Natural Disasters which Affect Agricultural Production and Forests, particularly wild land fires, Severe Local Storms, and Hurricanes.
Format: Digital (Free), Hard copy (ill.)
Tags: Commission for Agricultural Meteorology (CAgM) ; Agricultural Meteorology Programme (AgMP) ; Natural hazards ; Agrometeorology ; Extreme weather event ; Drought ; Desertification ; Forest ; Storm ; Hurricane Add tag