World Meteorological Organization (WMO) ; W.N. Lablans ; E. Arvola ; E. Choisnel ; D.V. Kozinets ; O. Reuveni ; F.J. Ltipmeier ; D. Roux ; Z. Dunkel ; Z. Bacsi ; M. Hunkar ; Deutscher Wetterdienst (Deutschland)Published by: WMO ; 1995
- Lablans, W.N. and R. Muller. Problems relating to high industralization and agriculture, including aspects of quality of produce and degradation of the environment.
- Arvola, E. Quality of production and weather factors.
- Choisnel, E. Management of natural resources in highly industralized countries
- Kozinets, D.V. Agrometeorology of fodder maize.
- Kozinets, D.V. Agrometeorology of irrigated potatoes.
- Reuveni, O. The impact of climatic conditions on the development of date palm trees and fruits.
- DeutscherWetterDienst (DWD). Survey of pest and disease models for agricultural crops.
- Ltipmeier, F.J. The agrometeorological software system AMBER.
- Roux, D. Measures to prevent forest fires - Use of meteorological informations.
- Kozinets, D.V. Assessment of possible impact of climate change on agriculture.
- Arvola, E. Impact of the climate change on agriculture and forestry.
- Dunkel, Z. Climate change investigation using calculated soil moisture data - A case study for Hungary.
- Bacsi, Z. and M. Hunkar. Assessment of the impact of climate change on the yield of wheat and maize.
Format: Digital (Free), Hard copy
Tags: Commission for Agricultural Meteorology (CAgM) ; Agricultural Meteorology Programme (AgMP) ; Environment and landscape ; Environmental degradation ; Agrometeorology ; Climate change ; Agriculture ; Soil moisture ; Hungary Add tag