World Meteorological Organization (WMO) ; Chan A.K.; Dawod M.A.A.; et al. - WMO, 2001 (WMO/TD-No. 1079)Published by: WMO ; 2001
Format: Hard copy (ill.)Obasi G.O.P; World Meteorological Organization (WMO) - WMO, 2000 (SG's lectures, speeches, statements-No. 107)Published by: WMO ; 2000
Collection(s) and Series: SG's lectures, speeches, statements- No. 107
Format: Hard copy
Published by: WMO ; 2000
Format: CD, DVDObasi G.O.P; World Meteorological Organization (WMO) - WMO, 1997 (SG's lectures, speeches, statements-No. 29)Published by: WMO ; 1997
Statement at the opening of the Joint WCRP/START/SCOWAR Workshop on Climate Variability, Water Resources and Agricultural Productivity: Food Security Issues in Tropical Sub-Saharan Africa
Collection(s) and Series: SG's lectures, speeches, statements- No. 29
Language(s): English; Other Languages: French
Format: Hard copyPublished by: WMO ; 1997
Format: Digital (Free), Hard copy (ill.)World Meteorological Organization (WMO) ; Kanemasu E.T.; Lablans W.N.; et al. - WMO, 1997 (WMO/TD-No. 838)Contains:
- Mills, P.F. Agrometeorological Aspects And Application Of Available Technologies To Help Promote The Development Of Sustainable Farming Systems.
- Sirotenko, O.D. Adaptation Of Farming Systems And Agricultural Production To Climate Variability And Change, Including Modelling Of Crops, Pasture And Animal Production.
- Brunetti, A. Methods And Techniques For Microscale Modification To Avoid Or Reduce Losses In Agricultural Production.
- Ford, F.B. and E.T. Kanemasu. Methods To Transform Basic Knowledge Into Operational Techniques And To Adapt Operational ...PermalinkWorld Meteorological Organization (WMO) ; Desjardins R.; Jones M.B.; et al. - WMO, 1997 (WMO-No. 841)This report complements and updates Technical Note No. 196 (WMO-No. 802) and covers the impact of the following on agriculture and forestry: climate extremes, with emphasis on temperature extremes, drought and tropical cyclones; climate variability for the different main world agroclimatic zones; and the impact of agriculture and forestry on climate through trace gas emissions, as well as the sources and sinks of greenhouse gases.PermalinkObasi G.O.P; Organisation météorologique mondiale (OMM) - OMM, 1997 (Conférences, discours et déclarations du SG-No. 29)PermalinkWorld Meteorological Organization (WMO) ; Gringof I.G.; Germogenov M.T. - WMO, 1996 (WMO/TD-No. 751)PermalinkThis report gives examples of how climate controls the composition and functioning of grassland, both natural and developed; discusses the response of the grassland to climate at the level of the plant and plant community and the interaction between climate and animals; concentrates on Eurasian and New Zealand grasslands; and reviews only grasslands used for pastoral agricultural development where human food is plant-derived via grazing of animals.PermalinkPermalinkPermalinkCovers for example: principles of the effects of climate variability on agriculture and forests; impacts of climate variability on agriculture and forestry; agricultural and forestry applications and climate variability; the effects of greenhouse gas warming on agriculture and forestry and the effects of agriculture and forests on climate.PermalinkWorld Meteorological Organization (WMO) ; Furuuchi S.; Izadi M.; et al. - WMO, 1993 (WMO/TD-No. 524)Contains:
- Muminov, F.A. Part I - Report of the Chairman of the working Group on Agricultural Meteorology.
- Furuuchi, S. Part II - Weather and Animal Diseases
- Izadi, M. Part III -The Effect of Climatic Factors on Irrigated Potatoes in the RA II Region.
- Noohi, K. Part IV - Drought and Desertification.
- Vaidya, B.K. Part V - Application of Meteorology to Forestry and Pasture Lands.
- Zixi, Z. Part VI - Cotton Climatology.PermalinkWorld Meteorological Organization (WMO) ; Sivakumar Mannava V.K.; Villalpando J.F. - WMO, 1992 (WMO/TD-No. 514)Conatins:
- Maracchi, G. Agrometeorological Information for Agricultural Systems subjected to climatic variability.
- Sivakumar, M.V.K., C. Renard,and J.M. Powell. Agroclimatic considerations for sustainable agro-silvi-pastoral systems in the Sudano-Sahelian Zone.
- Villalpando, J.F. Importancia Economica de la Information Agrometeorológica. (Spanish)Permalink