[serial] See available issues Search in serial Published by: iLEAPS
Format: Digital (Free)
Archives access: 2005-[...]
Frequency: 2 issues a yearUnderwater World Publications Ltd, 2008-[...]International Ocean Systems (IOS) is the leading European-based magazine serving and informing the vast and important international oceanographic market. It comprehensively covers the field of ocean data gathering, underwater surveying, and instrumentation, and is distributed worldwide.[serial] See available issues Published by: Underwater World Publications Ltd
International Ocean Systems (IOS) is the leading European-based magazine serving and informing the vast and important international oceanographic market. It comprehensively covers the field of ocean data gathering, underwater surveying, and instrumentation, and is distributed worldwide.
Notes: The 2004-2007 paper archives are hold in the WMO Library.
Format: Digital (Free), Hard copy
Archives access: 2008-[...]
Frequency: Bimonthly[serial] See available issues[serial] Search in serial Published by: Scholarly and Academic Information Navigator (CiNii)
Language(s): English, Japanese
Format: Digital (Free)[serial] Search in serial研究を行う中で開発された実験方法や観測手法などの技術的内容や研究の結果として 得られた資料などをまとめた刊行物です。第１巻から最新巻まですべてオンラインで閲覧できます。[serial] See available issues Search in serial
Published by: Meteorological Research Institute
- Technical Reports of the Meteorological Research Institute
Language(s): English, Japanese
Format: Digital (Free), Hard copyInter-American Institute for Global Change Research (IAI) - IAI, 1997-[...][serial] Published by: IAI
Format: Digital (Free)
Archives access: 1997-[...][serial]Development of the Tropical Cyclone Forecaster Website was under the WMO TCP Sub-Project No. 24 which was established in response to a recommendation from IWTC-IV (Haikou, Hainan, China, 1998) and IWTC-V (Cairns, Australia, 2002).
The Purpose or Objective of the Web site was to provide a plaform that will serve as a source that tropical cyclone forecasters can access to obtain forecasting tools concerning tropical cyclone development, motion, intensification, wind distribution, and analysis using both conventional data sources and remote sensing sources. It will contain techniques and b ...PermalinkIGAC coordinates and fosters atmospheric chemistry research towards a sustainable world by facilitating international collaboration of atmospheric chemistry and multi-disciplinary research, coordinating the synthesis, assessment, and summary of research, cultivating the next generation of atmospheric chemist, and acting as the liaison between the atmospheric chemistry community and the broader Earth System Sustainability community. Although IGAC does not conduct or fund research directly, it does provide an internationally recognized "added value" to atmospheric chemistry research. IGAC aims t ...PermalinkThe mission of the Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment is to be a world-leading centre for policy-relevant research, teaching and training in climate change and the environment.PermalinkWWRP advances society's ability to cope with high impact weather through research focused on improving the accuracy, lead time and utilization of weather prediction. The WWRP includes working groups, experts teams and the THORPEX programme.PermalinkThe mission of the CAS is, through the GAW and WWRP-THORPEX Programmes:
- Support research in atmospheric science
- Reduce and mitigate natural disasters
- Protect the environment
- Enhance understanding and response to environmental changePermalinkWithin the United Nations , it is the responsibility of WMO to provide the authoritative voice on the state and behaviour of the atmosphere and climate of the Earth. To this end, the Atmospheric Research and Environment Programme department co-ordinates and stimulates research on the composition of the atmosphere and weather forecasting, focusing on extreme weather events and socio-economic impacts. AREP supports global research initiatives under programmatic guidance from the Commission for Atmospheric Science (CAS). It does this through two programmes: the Global Atmosphere Watch (GAW) and ...PermalinkWebpage allowing online access to WCRP Publications (reports, facts sheets, annual reports, events and meetings, brochures, WCRP e-zine ...)PermalinkMeteorological Technology International is [...] dedicated to the latest developments in climate, weather and hydrometeorological forecasting, measurement and analysis technologies and service providers.PermalinkThe Trade Knowledge Network (TKN) is the collaboration of research institutions in developed and developing countries located in Africa, Asia, Europe and the Americas. The Trade Knowledge Network is aimed at building long-term capacity to address issues of trade and sustainable development in developing country research institutions, non-governmental organizations and governments through increased awareness, knowledge and understanding of the issues.
The Trade Knowledge Network is managed collaboratively by the International Institute for Sustainable Development (Canada) and the Interna ...Permalink"Vision:
“To Make IITM a World Centre of Excellence in Basic Research on the Ocean-Atmosphere Climate System required for improvement of Weather and Climate Forecasts”
- To develop outstanding research talent capable of understanding and exploring enlightened and effective Atmospheric sciences.
- To further the advancement of Research in Ocean-Atmosphere by undertaking relevant scientific programmes.
- To collaborate with other similar research institutions, in the development and application of clim ...PermalinkPermalinkThe IUGG Yearbook is a reference document of IUGG members, administrative officers, and Association and Union Commission officers that is updated annually and distributed free of charge. Each issue endeavors to update the contact information for hundreds of persons who are actively participating in IUGG scientific activities. Information is complied throughout the year until early December. The print-ready copy is sent to the publisher in late December, and the Yearbooks are distributed as soon as possible thereafter.PermalinkPermalinkPermalinkPermalinkPermalinkPermalinkPermalink