ECMWF, 2007-[...]The ECMWF Newsletter is published quarterly and contains articles about new developments and systems at ECMWF. Articles about the use of ECMWF forecasts and products are welcome (especially from Member States and Co-operating States).[serial] Search in serial Published by: ECMWF
The ECMWF Newsletter is published quarterly and contains articles about new developments and systems at ECMWF. Articles about the use of ECMWF forecasts and products are welcome (especially from Member States and Co-operating States).
Format: Digital (Free)
Archives access: 2007-[...]
Frequency: 4 issues a year[serial] Search in serial[serial]
Notes: Formerly Veröffentlichung
Format: Digital (Free)[serial][serial] See available issues Search in serial Published by: WMO
Language(s): English; Other Languages: French
Format: Digital (Free), Hard copy
Tags: ~e-Journals ; General information publications ; Weather ; Natural hazards ; Capacity development ; Research ; Least Developed Countries ; Oceans ; Observations ; Information management ; Environment and landscape ; Climate ; Socio-economic benefits Add tagCGS, 1990-[...]The Chinese Journal of Geophysics has been published since 1948. It is a comprehensive journal on geophysics sponsored by the Chinese Geophysical Society (CGS) and the Institute of Geology and Geophysics of Chinese Academy of Sciences. Issues of the journals include articles on solid and applied geophysics, space and atmospheric physics, ocean physics and related fields.[serial] Search in serial Published by: CGS
The Chinese Journal of Geophysics has been published since 1948. It is a comprehensive journal on geophysics sponsored by the Chinese Geophysical Society (CGS) and the Institute of Geology and Geophysics of Chinese Academy of Sciences. Issues of the journals include articles on solid and applied geophysics, space and atmospheric physics, ocean physics and related fields.
Notes: Abstracts in English.
Format: Digital (Free)
Archives access: 1990-[...]
Frequency: Monthly[serial] Search in serial[serial] See available issues Search in serial Published by: BMO
Language(s): Russian; Other Languages: English, French, Spanish
Format: Digital (Free), Hard copy
Archives access: 2007-[...]UCAR Magazine is published three times a year in print and continuously updated on the Web by UCAR Communications. Its goal is to publicize the activities of the University Corporation for Atmospheric Research (including the National Center for Atmospheric Research and UCAR Community Programs) and its collaborators. UCAR operates NCAR and UCP with support from the National Science Foundation and other sponsors.
UCAR’s mission is to support, enhance, and extend the capabilities of the university community, nationally and internationally; to understand the behavior of the atmosphe ...PermalinkJMA, 1984-[...]To promote research and development for meteorological satellite data utilization and application, the Meteorological Satellite Center (MSC) issues the Meteorological Satellite Center Technical Note (in print form only) once or twice a year.
This contains articles, reports and notes including the results of research and development related to meteorological satellites.PermalinkPermalinkAndrija Mohorovičić Geophysical Institute,, 1984-[...]The journal Geofizika succeeds the series Papers, which has been published since 1923 at the Geophysical Institute in Zagreb. Geofizika publishes contributions dealing with physics of the atmosphere, the sea and the Earth's interior. As of 2006 (Vol. 23) the journal is published semiannually. Older volumes were issued annually.PermalinkPermalinkPermalinkScience Press, 2008-[...]Atmospheric and Oceanic Science Letters (AOSL) is an international English letters journal, which provides a forum for the publication of research letters related to all aspects of the atmospheric sciences and physical oceanography. The journal provides a rigorous peer-review process in no more than 3 months, rapid publication speeds in no more than 6 months, and maintains high standards in the quality of accepted manuscripts.PermalinkPermalinkPermalinkUnderwater World Publications Ltd, 2008-[...]International Ocean Systems (IOS) is the leading European-based magazine serving and informing the vast and important international oceanographic market. It comprehensively covers the field of ocean data gathering, underwater surveying, and instrumentation, and is distributed worldwide.PermalinkPermalink研究を行う中で開発された実験方法や観測手法などの技術的内容や研究の結果として 得られた資料などをまとめた刊行物です。第１巻から最新巻まですべてオンラインで閲覧できます。PermalinkInter-American Institute for Global Change Research (IAI) - IAI, 1997-[...]PermalinkDevelopment of the Tropical Cyclone Forecaster Website was under the WMO TCP Sub-Project No. 24 which was established in response to a recommendation from IWTC-IV (Haikou, Hainan, China, 1998) and IWTC-V (Cairns, Australia, 2002).
The Purpose or Objective of the Web site was to provide a plaform that will serve as a source that tropical cyclone forecasters can access to obtain forecasting tools concerning tropical cyclone development, motion, intensification, wind distribution, and analysis using both conventional data sources and remote sensing sources. It will contain techniques and b ...PermalinkIGAC coordinates and fosters atmospheric chemistry research towards a sustainable world by facilitating international collaboration of atmospheric chemistry and multi-disciplinary research, coordinating the synthesis, assessment, and summary of research, cultivating the next generation of atmospheric chemist, and acting as the liaison between the atmospheric chemistry community and the broader Earth System Sustainability community. Although IGAC does not conduct or fund research directly, it does provide an internationally recognized "added value" to atmospheric chemistry research. IGAC aims t ...PermalinkThe mission of the Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment is to be a world-leading centre for policy-relevant research, teaching and training in climate change and the environment.PermalinkWWRP advances society's ability to cope with high impact weather through research focused on improving the accuracy, lead time and utilization of weather prediction. The WWRP includes working groups, experts teams and the THORPEX programme.PermalinkThe mission of the CAS is, through the GAW and WWRP-THORPEX Programmes:
- Support research in atmospheric science
- Reduce and mitigate natural disasters
- Protect the environment
- Enhance understanding and response to environmental changePermalinkWithin the United Nations , it is the responsibility of WMO to provide the authoritative voice on the state and behaviour of the atmosphere and climate of the Earth. To this end, the Atmospheric Research and Environment Programme department co-ordinates and stimulates research on the composition of the atmosphere and weather forecasting, focusing on extreme weather events and socio-economic impacts. AREP supports global research initiatives under programmatic guidance from the Commission for Atmospheric Science (CAS). It does this through two programmes: the Global Atmosphere Watch (GAW) and ...PermalinkWebpage allowing online access to WCRP Publications (reports, facts sheets, annual reports, events and meetings, brochures, WCRP e-zine ...)PermalinkMeteorological Technology International is [...] dedicated to the latest developments in climate, weather and hydrometeorological forecasting, measurement and analysis technologies and service providers.PermalinkThe Trade Knowledge Network (TKN) is the collaboration of research institutions in developed and developing countries located in Africa, Asia, Europe and the Americas. The Trade Knowledge Network is aimed at building long-term capacity to address issues of trade and sustainable development in developing country research institutions, non-governmental organizations and governments through increased awareness, knowledge and understanding of the issues.
The Trade Knowledge Network is managed collaboratively by the International Institute for Sustainable Development (Canada) and the Interna ...Permalink"Vision:
“To Make IITM a World Centre of Excellence in Basic Research on the Ocean-Atmosphere Climate System required for improvement of Weather and Climate Forecasts”
- To develop outstanding research talent capable of understanding and exploring enlightened and effective Atmospheric sciences.
- To further the advancement of Research in Ocean-Atmosphere by undertaking relevant scientific programmes.
- To collaborate with other similar research institutions, in the development and application of clim ...PermalinkPermalinkThe IUGG Yearbook is a reference document of IUGG members, administrative officers, and Association and Union Commission officers that is updated annually and distributed free of charge. Each issue endeavors to update the contact information for hundreds of persons who are actively participating in IUGG scientific activities. Information is complied throughout the year until early December. The print-ready copy is sent to the publisher in late December, and the Yearbooks are distributed as soon as possible thereafter.PermalinkPermalinkPermalinkPermalinkPermalinkPermalinkPermalink