Published: September 2010
Recorded in database: 11/19/2010
- Special issue: Cyclone Tracy revisited - guest editor's note
- Tracy revisited: historical perspective, synoptics, track and winds /Holland, G.J.
- A personal perspective: attachment to Tracy revisited: historical perspective, synoptics, track and winds / Holland, G.J.
- The benefit of hindsight: re-examining the maximum winds during tropical cyclone Tracy Courtney, J. and Shepherd, I.
- On the intensification and recurvature of tropical cyclone Tracy (1974), Davidson, N.E.
- Tropical cyclone Tracy - numerical guidance then and now / Le Marshall, J.F. and Leslie, L.M.
- Modelling the Tracy storm surge - implications for storm structure and intensity estimation / Harper, B.A.
- A review of the impact of cyclone Tracy on building regulations and insurance / Walker, G.R.
- Impact statistics of Tracy and an opportunity missed / Leicester, R.H. and Reardon, G.
- Assessing the impacts of tropical cyclone Tracy on residential building stock - 1974 and 2008 / Schofield, A., Arthur, C. and Cechet, B.
- Managing the national response: the Canberra story / Jones, R.
Format: Digital (Free) (ill.)